Thursday, February 4, 2010

Change: It Starts With Me

Stains in morality and environment in the country has now become a mainstream in every media i see. It had become so grave that every unit of government started making reforms and tools of change to save the world from being 'stained' all through out. And, I am often fascinated about this change-making programs. "I wanted to be a part of them" i tought. But, in every programs i see, it's always understated that starting the change within me is the key to reform and revive this nation that seems to be losing hope.

I'm still but a senior student, i know i couldn't match a professionals ability to formulate tools and resolution to turn this country track a brighter way. But, one thing i know can help me reach the goal of a big CHANGE is to STUDY DILIGENTLY and PERSISTENTLY. I believe that doing so can someday make me a huge huge contributor to the change that all of us are so eager to see. I have also joined a lot of leadership seminars and competitions. And these served as a big Big BIG HELP in realizing and defining my plans for the BIG CHANGE. I will re - echo the principles i've learned from these forums to my friends and those who has the spirit of creating beneficial transformation in our country. I'd try my best to be an example of a true leader and a person that had first made the change within him before making a change in his country.

I am quite certain that everybody else would plan to do something for the environment, like planting more trees and setting up rules for proper waste management. But, I will stick to my idea that - with the responsibilities my school has given me - i will do my studies the best i could. That is my CHANGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment