Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"When The Third Becomes The Worse"

Time indeed is flying too fast. And, i'm finding hard to catch up with it.... I was asking myself "Did I make the most out of this time? Most especially, that I have only one quarter left to stay in high school..."

... And after a lot of self evaluation, and not to metion, of what my grades had to say...that big question is finally answered... It's a Big big NO... Except for being frequently out in the classroom for extra activities, I realized that i was not giving the best in my studies... That I was just taking everything for granted. An example was our quarter's project for TLE, the web design.. I thought of making a web design as the hardest thing to do in the entire course of the TLE sub... Not only that it requires a lot of mad creativity, it also needs some great patience to finish the project. I was even thinking of giving but the good thing was, Ferdie's determined to finish the project(YES to Ferdinand!!!) This guy's always up for accomplishing every project our teachers give to him at the shortest possible time... I'm glad that all I had to do was to add some complements to the work. And another thing was the intensive, hyper, brain damaging review for the Regional Science Quest... Ma'am Alegre really knows how to ground and pound a brain. But, after that, she builds back our minds with a new flame... It paid of because me and Camille landed the top spots in the competition. I guess that after all, this one has been the most rewarding that ever happened during this quarter, even though i was not able to pay attention to my other subjects...

With a lot of experiences and lessons learned, i think I won't have any reasons not to do good when the next quarter comes... I'm making it a point, that in every single second of my fourth and definitely last period in high school, I'm going to make it great, worthy and memorable... :) :') :_)

No comments:

Post a Comment