Monday, February 22, 2010

My Dream, My Future

Whenever I stare at the big, blue subtle sky above, I wonder about the things that are in store for me in the near future. Questions like, "Will i ever get a job? A family of my own? A car?" run into my mind. I am in a constant dream of having my own children and wanted them to grow in a world that is somehow much more improved than what we are living in today...

I know that God is in total cotrol of my future, He already had a perfect outline of my life from the time that i was not yet even conceived. But I am just like any mere being; I have my own dreams too! In the next ten years maybe, I'd like to see me as a man donned in a medical suit and uses his skill to heal and reach out to the people in need. I dream to have a wife that works for the country. In that way I think, our jobs will complement well and sustain our family's basic needs. I desire of having my own kids... I wanted to rear them the best way I know and train them up the way just how my parents did to me. I wanted to see a "changed" country, free of all the corruptions and conflicts; leaders will be settling any arguements quickly. I wanted that scientists will finally find a cure to revive this limping environment... In this way, my children, and my childrens' children will be living a good life that is far better than we have today...

I am not merely dreaming for these things, but I am fervently praying for them. Because, no matter how long or how much effort i give to make these dreams come true, they will be useless. That is, if God would not give His consent...

No comments:

Post a Comment