Sunday, December 27, 2009

I See CHRISTMAS!!!

The expressions on the people's faces around me never seemed this bright. It seemed to be so jolly and there are no traces of being dull. I tried to read what it, and it's something that tells me of a time that they have so longed for.... and now that time has come! Oh yeah. the message is now clear to me, it's Christmas! The Seasons of joy has come yet, again!!!

After all the tragedies our country had endured, I never thought how we managed to give the world a hopeful smile still. Christmas has that magic i suppose, that every people during this Season grow in their hearts an amazing joy. And, for the 14 Christmas seasons I had, that magic had not spared me. (I have enjoyed all of my Christmas seasons!!!) I always liked how the children sing their christmas carols though annoyed a bit by their missing lyrics, but listening to them is such a great... FUN! :P And, I am like the most excited person in the world whenever my cousins come to our province on Christmas; I was certain that they have brought gifts waiting for us. :D
But, among the reasons why I enjoyed celebrating Christmas is that I'm always reminded of God's ultimate love when He gave His Son and open the Heaven's gate for us. It always feels like, I have that assurance of having God beside me, guiding me in each step I take in this world. And, I think remembering this LOVE is the THING about Christmas.
And so things are now clear indeed, Christmas has come, yet I know that soon it will pass away again. But, I'll try not to let go of the Christmas Season even if time tries to shake it off from my heart. I'll keep the Christmas spirit and spread it to the people smiling around me. And, in that way, maybe and I hope so.... Christmas Day can be Everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment