Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Will Miss November!

"I don't wanna miss a thing!...." This would seem to be a perfect theme song for my November. And if you are intersted why (hope you are :] ) let me tell you through this post...
I have to leave our classroom so often. I have missed a lot of assignments, projects, lessons and PEOPLE ;) I cannot certainly bring those classes back, even though I wanted it so bad. But, missing these things did not become a reason to spend my November with a lonely heart, I absolutely enjoyed the month just as how I enjoyed the song!

I went to sooo many competitions this month. Some of them were of Science, TLE and general info. These things caused me to leave the classroom so frequently. But, hey nobody can tell that it's not worth missing a class; I always managed to secure in all these contests a top and definitely an elusive spot.

Aside of all these success though, someone very special to us had left our school. This so far, could be the biggest MISS in our high school life. Our Ma'am Jo-c retired from teaching. Of the five fruitful months that we had, we have enjoyed her care, affection and if we could only bring her back to school we would, by all means. Because we can't help but miss her humor, her talent and the way she teaches that darn math. (And, darn she makes the subject look so easy (: )

But, behind all of these misses, there's one thing that I hadn't missed... for sure; it's the experience. I realized that these experiences were the real kind of lesson. And these lessons that i gained sounded so synonymuously with the Values Month Theme, "Pagpapatibay ng Pagkataong Pilipino: Tugon sa hamon ng Panahon. Indeed these experiences gave me much of mental and physical strengthening. It taught me how to react more effectively when things go tricky. November made me a more mature person.
November '09 might have passed, but the memories we shared shall never fade in my mind away. And, I am so looking forward for the next one, with more twists and turns perhaps, in my college life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment