Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Stormy Quarter

Ondoy, Pepeng, Ramil, Santi... you name them all. This quarter has been full of storms. Some of them may have caused little harm to us but some have also caused lots of distractions and confusions to our school-day schedules. Although honestly we enjoyed the long vacation, it didn't keep us away from the hard-hitting adjustments we made for this quarter.



As the storm surged its way through our school's schedules, school works also swept down like a hurricane in a signal no. 5 fashion. Projects and I.P's. rampaged through; activities came strangled and thundering, making me trapped in a menace of decisions and assignments showered us down every night. The Second Grading Period Storm outmatched the Tropical Storms itself; as if Pacquiao raining Cotto with his fists. The school requirements for this quarter was purely intense. We had to burn our midnight oil, raise our electric bills for the lights we use I should say. I had to put down the luxury of sitting in front of the television, I had to get my eyes peeled on the computer monitor for hours instead. This grading was quite harsh indeed. But, at least in this point of time I have seen a little light of diligence in me although it's in a "cram" manner. And, this quarter called me for a better, improved performance for the next one.



Over-all, hard and rocking as the Second Period may be, it was for me, still quite a fun ride. But upon evaluating this period, I have to raise some boards up and higher. And in order to reach my marks, I must be disciplined. Manage my time well and finish my tasks before the deadline without compromise. And, I do hope... that there will be no more rains on my next quarter ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment